Sunday 8 March 2009

Metronomy - Radio Ladio / A thing for you



Electropop. Band draait voornamelijk rondom Joseph Mount. De afgelopen drie jaar remixte hij Roots Manuva, Franz Ferdinand, The Klaxons, The Young Knives, Zero 7, Ladytron, Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly, Kate Nash, Love Is All, Late of the Pier,and Lykke Li.. Joseph: "Basically, I only like remixers that really care about what they're doing. I can honestly say that I have got really involved in all of my remixes. If I’ve not got anywhere with one I will tell whoever it is that I’m giving up. That doesn't happen that often." Nu is er dus eindelijk tijd voor zijn nieuwe album: Nights out (2008).

Translation: Metronomy have toured widely throughout the UK and Europe supporting acts such as Bloc Party, CSS, Klaxons, Kate Nash and Justice.

Home: OORBIJTER



No comments:

Post a Comment